**EX DISPLAY, SOME SHOP WEAR**
A true classic
In the year 1929 Pelikan was the first company in the world to introduce the differentiated piston mechanism. In 1950, the model 400 was launched. With its green-striped sleeve, it has become a world-wide symbol for the brand of Pelikan.
Twist mechanism, including Palladium plating.
Refill: Standard G2 Ballpoint Refill
Length in cm: 13.9
Weight in gm: 29