A true classic
In the year 1929 Pelikan was the first company in the world to introduce the differentiated piston mechanism. In 1950, the model 400 was launched. With its green-striped sleeve, it has become a world-wide symbol for the brand of Pelikan.
Piston filler including a 24 carat gold plating and an elaborately striped body made of celluloid acetate.
The nib of the Souverän piston filler M800 is made of 18 carat/750 gold. All nibs are refined with a rhodium decor and their writing qualities were tested by hand.
Length with closed cap in cm: 14.1
Length with cap posted in cm:16.4
Weight in grams without ink: 29.3