A true classic
In the year 1929 Pelikan was the first company in the world to introduce the differentiated piston mechanism. In 1950, the model 400 was launched. With its green-striped sleeve, it has become a world-wide symbol for the brand of Pelikan.
Piston filler including a 24 karat gold plating and an elaborately striped body made of celluloid acetate.
Nib: 18kt Gold
Refills: Piston Fill, bottled ink only